Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday week

Well we had quite a week this last 7 days. Bruce celebrated his 60th and I celebrated my 30th. We continued work on the house. Sofia got to see her Lexi on a roadtrip to Portland. I got to Phoenix Friday for a 16 night stay. So I won't have any picture updates for a while. Feel free to call/email Jane to have her get some pictures of the princess up here.

Anyway, I miss the girls and can't wait to get home!!

2 comments:

KarenB said...

What's a Lexi?

Anonymous said...

That is funny someone asked what a lexi was. Well actually to answer there question it is a person, which is me! Hope you had a great birthday everyone! Love you all!
Love, Lexi