Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Thursday, April 17, 2008

Belated Update

I know, I know-there has been no update in 2 weeks here. I was gone for 12 nights for a work trip. It was painful as I missed SOOOO much while I was gone. I arrived back on Sunday to a whole new person. No more baby, no more little girl---I have no clue where Sofia went. I was greeted with a new Sofia. She is amazing beyond belief and is walking, walking, and hardly needs up anymore. She says look, amongst some other new words. She can speak in full sentences now, even though we don't know what she is talking about. She is running full blast and is in love with deodorant.

Anyway, I am back with my baby and my Janie. We are beyond SUPER busy with work on our house. So that is the other reason for the lack of updates this week.

I hope everyone is doing well and getting good weather wherever you are.





No comments: