Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Apologies

Sorry for the lack of updates/pictures from us. We have been busy between Vancouver and Eugene. We are in the process of moving and things are moving at a snail's pace.

For those of you wondering about the greatest baby ever, she is doing fantastic. As i type I can hear her walking and laughing upstairs. She seems to grow, smile, and laugh more with each day that passes. We are very luck that we have been blessed with such a gift.

We are doing a picture session this Sunday with her and we are hoping the weather cooperates. The setting is the same outdoor park area that Jane and I had our engagement photos done back in 2003.

I hope all of you are well. I will get more up as soon as I can.

No comments: