Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Friday, December 21, 2007

Yes it is broken

Sofia is ok. She took a fall down some stairs yesterday afternoon, which resulted in a broken leg. We took her in last night and she got a split on her left leg. We have to call this specific doctor this morning to get an appointment to get a cast on her leg. She should have to wear the cast for a month or so......FUN STUFF!!!

We got home towards 12 last night and got her to bed. She is still asleep now, but has a tough time sleeping.

I will get and update up later today.

2 comments:

Alison Randall said...

Oh no! Poor baby! And poor parents, too. I know I'd be a total wreck, because all good parents freak out when anything happens to our kiddos.
Give her a big huge hug and let her eat whatever she wants. That's my best medical advice. :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys so much.Oh my gosh I have not chevked her blog since we left that is horrible. I can't believe it, was it at the new house. Love you all! See you all very soon(see you on tuseday tim).
Love,
Alexis