Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Sunday, September 30, 2007

A quick Birthday Post! More to come...

Mama baked me this pretty cake to smash! It was her first cake decorating, and I think it came it cute and yummy! Note the #1 shape. It's a family tradition. Cousins Tyler, Tori, Ben, Abby & Taylin all had smash caked cooked in that pan.


Mommy blinged out my highchair! It's so pretty for the princess... I love to touch the shimmery skirt!


More baking by mama... she went baking loco! I think it was just the fun decorating part that made her do it. See all the cute little bugs and butterflies on the cake.


These are the cute bumble socks that cousin Nicole knit for me. Aren't they sooo cute!!


Whey are all these people singing to me... I think it scares me a little...


Mom, are you sure it's ok to eat this thing?


Yum... tasty


Auntie Shelli... do you want to try my cake? It's your fave... Cherry Chip!!


I'm gonna get you with my cakey hands!!! Kinda like the cake monster!


Watchout cake... I'm gonna eat you


OK... all full


Present time!



Se my new pretty pretty shoes... I think mom likes them even more than I do. I get so many compliments when I wear them and the best part is that they squeak when I walk!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really wonderful pictures, wish we were there.. glad for all who were present.

Alison Randall said...

Wowee! I've never had a birthday party so cool for myself! Happiest of birthdays to Her Royal Highness, Queen Sofia. Those pictures are all so great! I especially love the boy in the tutu. :)