Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It was a happy Birthday!

Pics from Sofia's actual Birthday 10/2. Her big bash was last weekend but we still had a little celebration in honor of the big "1". Where did baby Sofia go? Someone came and switched her with a toddler overnight. Anyways, here are more b-day pics!


Our big girl on her big day!



Daddy and Uncle Ken sent flowers... aren't they pretty... if I could just touch them!



It's cupcake time!



Can I touch it?



Ohhh, this is pretty yummy!



Maybe if I put my tiara in the cupcake, it will taste yummy too!



I like a cupcake!!!!



Yummy in my tummy...



The end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy ending to a happy day--thanks