Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Monday, May 26, 2008

California + Wedding = FUN


Did someone say California?


Bring on the sun!


Are we there yet? Me and my goldfish are ready to go.


Little me in the big airport.


I love my daddy! Did you check out his wings?


I also love my WaWa.


Waiting with daddy and Lexi...


These carts are so cool.


Can you guess which airline we fly with?


Seriously, are we there yet? I guess California is pretty far away.


All dressed up for the wedding. Don't we look pretty?


Mommy and Lexi and the pretty WaWa.


Catch me if you can!


Posing with Lexi



Yay! Jim and Erin gave me candy at their wedding.


Who needs an open bar when there is all this candy to eat?


Dancing with Julie and Daddy on the dance floor.


Sharing my candy with Julie.


Mama, you can't take my candy away! I love it!


Dancing some more with my candy... but I'm getting tired.


Checking just to make sure it's still in there.


I can spare one for the Jim the Groom.


Yep, I've still got it!


OK... time for bed. Bye, Bye!



No comments: