Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Thursday, May 29, 2008

A peek at Sofia's week...


This is my new favorite photo of Sofia and Daddy. It makes me smile because she was visiting Daddy on his "lunch". One of her favorite things to do is burst into Daddy's office during the day and squeal "Daddy" totally oblivious to the fact that he may be on the phone. Mama has to watch her pretty close so she doesn't "visit" him too often, because any time she can sneak away, she'll race down the hall toward daddy and interrupt his workday!








2 comments:

Alison Randall said...

Ha! I love that pic where she looks like she's imitating Godzilla! As for the office interruptions, I hear ya there. Sagan visits Mike all the time, and I think he actually talks more when Mike is on the phone (imitating, maybe?). :)

Anonymous said...

Tim, that picture of you and Sofia is the cutest ever!!!