Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Park

As the good weather continues, our trips to the park will continue. We got back today from the park and the little bug is tired out. She dug sand, shared sand, laughed at the sand. She REALLY likes sand. I guess as a kid, I enjoyed sand. They all seem to love it, meaning the children. But as an adult I do not like sand at all. So, i have had to put that aside as a parent:) I have come full circle now to not mind playing,scooping, and walking in sand. I sat Sofia on a teeter-totter today for the 1st time and had her go up and down a few times (I was holding her, so don't freak out Mike) and she kept laughing.

Her new favorite toy this week is the vacuum cleaner. She loves to mount it as if it will start moving. But she likes the shape and size that allow her to get on and off it with ease. And for a food update that you have all been waiting for.....she is eating more meat these days. She still will not eat ALOT of it, but has increased her intake. "Mama" is her favorite word this week and she has said Daddy maybe 10 times total. Oh well, I will not hold it against her.



No comments: