Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Walking and Talking

What a treat it was to come home Sunday night!!

As soon as Sofia saw me from the car, she started laughing. I hope she meant it in a good way:) It was great to see my girls and get back to normal life. I got the last 2 days off work, which was well received by everybody. I got caught up to speed with all the latest happenings with Sofia and the new house.

She got so much bigger in the time I was gone. She is now walking circles around the house. And she has picked up the word "go" and is constantly talking. She got her bangs cut by Mommy and is just the most adorable little angel.

Here are some pictures from the last 2 days with her. We went to the mall and then to shop for tile. Sofia will turn out like mom and will be able to shop all day!!



No comments: