Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Monday, August 6, 2007

Another Busy Day




When does football season start? I'm all ready for my first Ducks Game! QUACK QUACK!!!!
















It's been a long day of chasing the dogs...
Come down Pixie, so I can chase you some more!













Quick... Back this thing up, so I can get them doggies!








How much cuter do I look in a pink walker? Mom wishes it was pink, so she pimped my walker in Photoshop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone really should feed those dogs.

-MDR

Anonymous said...

Terrible Pom Poms...she need the crimson and cream poms not the poms of cheaters.

Anonymous said...

Tim, you blogger, you. I think I'm going to start calling you Togger or Blim.

Anonymous said...

photos are further proof that Sofia is better looking than daddy!