Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Butt Crawling

What is butt crawling you ask? Sofia is beginning to figure out how to stand up. She does this backwards crawl on her butt as if she is trying to stand up. It is very amusing and we have some video of it. We don't know how to get video on the blog yet. I know we have to maybe post it first on Youtube and then upload it. If anyone out there knows, feel free to shed some light.
Besides the butt crawling, her 1st tooth is ready to chomp and she is not afraid to use it:)

Below are a few pix to enjoy


















































Shopping with mom. We were trying on tiaras for my upcoming 1st Birthday!









Sleepy time!!

6 comments:

From the couch said...

I used to Butt Crawal back in college. It is fun!

Ch'i said...

youtube is an easy way to add video, it's super easy to upload and to link to.

good luck tim!

~Z

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim love the photos. I am going to look at your blog or something like that next. Does Jane have one?
~Lex

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, tim. Ithink you might want to correct your "about me" statement.. unless you really are Jane's wife! ::grin:::

Aunti M

Alison Randall said...

I hadn't been to your blog in a while, but I love all the updates! Just tonight, I realized I could upload video directly to blogger, similar to uploading the photos. I don't know if it's a new function for everyone on blogger, but look for the new icon by the picture thing. It saves you the the YouTube step, which is wonderful! Let me know if you can't find what I'm talking about...

Anonymous said...

I know how to upload the pictures. I think you have to upload it maybe as a picture. I will try that and tell you if it works.