Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend wrapup

Hope everyone had a fun weekend!

Our trip to Eugene was a big hit! We hit the road about 7:45am and Sofia was great the whole way down. After arriving, we got to relax with Bruce and Linda and watch the dogs enjoy enjoy each other. For those that don't know--we have two Italian greyhounds and they have two toy poodles. So as you can imagine---it was quite a dog fest. And later on in the day, two chihuahuas also joined in.

We got Sofia to lay down for a good afternoon nap and then it was time to party. Bruce and Linda put on quite the feast for everyone and we got celebrate two birthdays--Dakota and Zoe.
As usual, I contributed the guacamole, which I always love to put together. Sofia was quite a hit as people had not seen her since our trip to Eugene on Memorial Day.

Well enough babbling and on to the pictures.

2 comments:

GOOD-BYE TOWN said...

Thank you for sending me the address to Sofia's blog! I think you did a great job on the blog. Did I tell you I have a blog? The address is: http://nicolek.blogspot.com. I like your blog about Sofia. It will be great and I enjoyed seeing you at the party. I love your dogs. I hope Sofia is having fun. Does Digger like his hooded pullover? I would like to know. I worked hard on it for 1 day, so if he likes it, that's good. I loved your blog so much that I bookmarked it, so I can still read it anytime you put something new on there! I would love to hear more about Sofia because I do not know her well enough! I wish I could see you more often and I wish you didn't have to move, but it was fun at the party. It was good to see you all this weekend. Good job on the blog and thank you once again for sending the address. I was trying to find it the other day, and I am so glad I found it!!! Does Sofia enjoy her sweaters and socks? I will have a green sweater (that will look like the orange one) and some green socks, and hopefully some more sweaters for her next year ( or whenever I can see you again, I don't know.) I don't get to see you that much, so I don't know when I can see all of you next time, but Sofia is so lucky to have someone who is patient enough to take time to knit stuff for her. The dogs are lucky also. Until I can knit a sweater for Pixie, they can take turns with the hoodie. I love you all and I can't wait to see you again!

Ch'i said...

Hey Tim!
glad to see you in the blogosphere! I'll drop by more and I'll be wary of you and hide from the camera now that I know you are blogging!

Love to you all!