Thanks for peeking in on Sofia's latest adventures!

Sofia wants you to hear from you, so feel free to add witty and insightful comments.


Saturday, August 4, 2007

My (our) 1st blog

The future has arrived and we now have a blog. I admit I never really "understood" the point of blogs and thought they were a tad silly. But I recently got inspired by a friend who had a interesting blog about their child. So we will see how long this lasts.

This blog is primarily to share and update the adventures of our baby Sofia. As you know we began the adoption process last July. Within 10 months, we arrived home with the most precious baby. On April 17, 2007 we landed at PDX and we were more than ready to begin life in the US with our newest member to our family. She was joining what was already a crowded house. We already had a few babies that included 2 dogs and 2 cats.

Fast forward to August 4th (today)..... Sofia is doing great and having seemed to adjust quite well. She is moving all over and keeping us quite busy. She has her 1st tooth coming in (we can feel it's tip). We enjoy all the time we have with her whether it's playing, eating, or quiet time.

So I hope to update the blog a few times a week with some pictures,as I know that is what most will want to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you've started the blog, any slacking in adding new content will result in harsh hazing. Luckily, most folks apparantly skip the words and just check out the pics. Uh, not that I'd do that - I'll not only read it all, I'll likely find creative ways to plaguerize. Keep up the good work!

- Mike Randall